You can contribute via mail by sending a check made out to “Welch for Vermont” to:
Welch for Vermont
P.O. Box 909
Richmond, VT 05477
Please note that the Federal Elections Commission requires that we gather employer and occupation information from you, and without it we will be unable to accept your contribution.
Please include the following information in the envelope with your check:
- Full name
- Address (City, State, Zip)
- Employer and occupation information*
- Phone number
- Email address
*Only required for contributions that exceed $200 within this election cycle.
Political donations to federal candidates and committees are not tax deductible, whether they are made online or in person.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal funds and not with corporate or business funds or funds issued to another person.
- I am not a federal government contractor.
By contributing by mail, you are designating your contribution to Welch for Vermont for the 2022 Senate election.